Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Breakfast Baked Eggs

 I think the most important meal for me is breakfast, I can't live without it.
Actually I don't have any problem if I don't eat dinner, only 1 small cup of yogurt is enough for me. But breakfast is different, I always wake up hungry, haha, so I can eat a lot.
This easy Baked eggs can give you enough energy and protein. I know that some people afraid of eating too much egg, but for me, I think it's delicious and nutritious, so eating it make me healthy (I believe ^^).
I love my eggs to be runny but you can bake for longer time if you want the egg to be firmer, it depends on your taste.



 Breakfast Baked Eggs
Serve 1 hungry people


3 ............................... Eggs
.................................. Bell peppers, sliced into thin pieces
.................................. Cherry tomatoes, 
.................................. Meltable cheese
.................................. Salt and pepper
.................................. Butter, for brushing the pan
.................................. Bread, for serving




Preheat an oven to 200C
 Brush a small pan (Mine is about 15 cm) with butter.


 Put eggs into the pan.


 Place the bell pepper slice, and tomatoes into the pan. Season with salt and pepper.


 Sprinkle the cheese over the eggs.


Bake for 8-10 minutes, serve hot with bread for happy morning.

Breakfast Baked Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...