Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Cold Pasta with fresh tomatoes and Mozzarella cheese

 I come to stay with my sister in UK for 10 days by now, and yes the most important activity that I do is eating, haha

 But I think it's too much for me now, I need to take a rest and eating something healthy instead, so today I cook myself a simple and healthy meal ^^.

 It's very easy and delicious one dish meal, the only think that you need to cook is the pasta and let your ingredients shine. I bought small pack of sugardrop tomatoes for this dish (any sweet cherry tomatoes will do). You can use any kinds of ham or salami that you like and the amount that I give you is only a guide you can add more or less depends on your taste.


Cold Pasta with fresh tomatoes and Mozzarella cheese
Serve 2

140g .................................... Spaghetti
100g .................................... Cherry tomatoes
50g ...................................... Mozzarella cheese
3-5 leaves ............................ Basil
1- 1 1/2tbsp ......................... Extra virgin olive oil
1-2 tsp .................................. Lemon juice (optional)
.............................................. Salt and pepper to taste
.............................................. Ham, salami or anything that you love ^^.

First boil a large pan of water, and sprinkle salt into the pan.
Put the Spaghetti into the pan, let it boil (you will boil it longer than al dante stage as the pasta don't have any sauce, mine is about 10 minutes).
While boiling the paste, tear the mozzarella cheese and basil leaves into small pieces, and cut the tomatoes.
When the pasta done, remove from the hot water and put into a large sieve and rinse with cold water until cold.  
 Mix all the ingredients together and season with salt and pepper.
Serve immediately.

Cold Pasta with Fresh tomatoes and Mozzarella cheese

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful presentation and it does sound delicious! I am not used to eating cold pasta but I may give this a try! Thank you so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I want to make this kind of healthy cold pasta with fresh tomatoes :) Looks good and healthy.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...